- One of People Magazine’s Top 10 Books
- A Washington Post Bestseller
- A Los Angeles Times Bestseller
- A USA Today Bestseller
- One of Vulture’s 100 Greatest Beach Books Ever
- A People Magazine Summer Reading Pick
- One of Elle, InStyle, and Marie Claire’s Best of July
- A Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2016 (Fiction)
An electrifying New York Times bestselling novel about marriage and deceit that follows two couples on vacation in Siracusa, a town on the coast of Sicily, where the secrets they have hidden from one another are exposed and relationships are unraveled.
With her inimitable psychological astuteness and uncanny understanding of the human heart, Ephron delivers a powerful meditation on marriage, friendship, and the meaning of travel. Set on the sun-drenched coast of the Ionian Sea, Siracusa unfolds with the pacing of a psychological thriller and delivers an unexpected final act that none will see coming.